Wild Bird Natural History Information
- Anchorage Chapter of Audubon Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of southcentral Alaska ecosystems. Their focus is on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats. This is a volunteer organization.
- Alaska Center for the Environment is Alaska's largest home-grown citizen's group working for the sensible stewardship of Alaska's natural environment.
- National Wildlife Federation inspires Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.
- International Bird Rescue Research Center is committed to reducing the impact of oil on wildlife by releasing the highest possible number of animals back into the wild.
- The Birds of North America Cornell University is only the fourth comprehensive reference covering the life histories of North American birds. Here is another link to them www.birds.cornell.edu
- Forty-ninth Supplement to the American Ornithologists' Union Check-list of North American Birds
- List Of The 2,048 Bird Species (With Scientific and English Names) Known From The A.O.U. Check-list Area.
- Checklist of Alaska Birds, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- eBird the source for birding information.